Viewing Post from Wednesday Jun 25, 2008
UWindow2 v260608 Released
UWindow2 v260608 (just rolls off the toungue, doesn't it?) is now ready and able to replace/supplement your Unreal Tournament 3 user interface. While you download, check out the list of features in the build and the snazzy pic to the right.
- Complete Preferences window. This window will allow you to adjust most of the basic settings found within Unreal Tournament 3. Future builds may allow you to tweak more settings.
- Complete Character Customization tab. This window will allow to create your own character.
- Semi complete Weapon tab. This window will allow you to tweak various weapon settings. The weapon priority list will be completed in a future build.
- Complete colorizer window. This window allows you to tweak how UWindow2 colors the windows, panels and buttons.
- Complete Unreal Tournament 3 credits. This window allows you to view the Epic team who created Unreal Tournament 3.
- Complete Practise Session window. This window allows you to start a practice session with bots. Custom game types, maps and mutators are supported. More options will be completed in a future build.
- Semi complete Profile window. This window allows you to log on to your online profile. Offline profile, and logging out will be added in future (You are automatically logged out when you quit Unreal Tournament 3)
- Semi complete CD Key window. This window allows you to enter your CD Key to validate Unreal Tournament 3 for online play.
- Complete Digital Confectioners window. This window allows you to see the team members of Digital Confectioners, who created UWindow2.
- Semi complete Server Browser. This window allows you to search for online games and join them.
- Complete system console window. This window allows you to use the console.
- Complete Direct Connect window. If you know the IP address and password of a server, you can use this to connect directly to it.