Viewing Post from Wednesday Aug 13, 2008
UT3 Patch 1.3 Is Out!
The long awaited patch 1.3 is finally out. Just as usual, patch includes the changes of all the previous patches. You can get the 257Mb file and see the full change list on ourFileworks
. Here are the most noteable changes:
- Vipers can no longer be driven around underwater if entered while underwater - they pop up out of the water, even if deep in it.
- Fixed giving proper stats credit for translocator telefrags.
- Fixed giving proper suicide stat credit for certain environmental suicides.
- Fixed friendly fire mutator showing up as option for Duel.
- Fixed "missing required file for demo playback" error message.
- End the match right away in duel if a player leaves.
- Deployables can no longer be deployed onto hover/flying vehicles.
- Fixed Hoverboard script warnings and possible crash if hoverboard fails to spawn.
- Added motion blur menu option for PC (defaults to off).
- Added player name list to server browser.
- Added midgame map voting, with serverside config options in UTGame.ini
- Fixed History being saved for servers joined via cmdline and console.
- Fixed leading vote count indicator when map voting underway.
- Added the number of files left to download to the package downloading message.
- New dynamic netspeed adjustment system for listen servers. Improves network performance for listen servers which typically have limited upstream bandwidth by dividing available bandwidth between clients.
- HTTP redirect with compression now falls back to the uncompressed case if the compressed file could not be found.
- Fixed erroneous "connection failed" error when performing non-seamless travelling.
- Fixed network vulnerability.
- Added support for Interactions to have a PostRender call (to render to canvas).
- Added support for Interactions to have exec functions be called on them.
- Added cut/copy/paste support to the console.
- Fix for custom factions in the UI.
- Added support for -mod commandline option so that a TC mod can have a .ini file "sandbox" - where they can have new content paths, new startup maps, etc..
- Fixed CTF-Searchlight black boxes before match starts.
- Fixed CTF-Searchlight search lights.
- Fixed CTF-Hydrosis collision issues.
- Fixed DM-Morbias collision issues.
- Fixed collision issue in DM-Deck.
- Fixed bots not using link gun beam on enemies.
- Improved bot hoverboard AI.
- Fixed bots sometimes not picking up flags/orbs they dropped.