Essential Files for Unreal Tournament
Essential Files Wizard
Just bought Unreal Tournament and want to start playing online, or running a server? Use the form below and we'll give you a list of the files you need to get going.
- UT 436 Patch for retail version.
- UT 436 Dedicated Server Package. Standalone dedicated server package.
- UT 436 NoDelta Patch. If you have CD reading problems, or obtained it bundled, this is for you.
- UT Denial of Service Patch. This fix causes the UT server to correctly process ICMP port unreachable messages, and disconnect any connection it receives one for. This solves the Windows 2000 creeping ping problem and the denial of service attack mentioned in this article. Users not running UT servers do not need to apply this patch.
- Mac Requires retail PC version of Unreal Tournament.
- UT 436 Mac Patch
- Linux Requires retail PC version of Unreal Tournament.
- UT 436 Linux Full
- UT 436 Linux Patch
- UT 436 Linux GOTY Install
- UT Denial of Service Patch This is the Linux server patch that addresses the same problems as the Windows fix. UT server admins are encouraged to apply this patch.
- Official Epic Bonus Packs
- UT Bonus Pack 1
- UT Bonus Pack 2 Digital Extremes pack
- UT Bonus Pack 3 (.umod) Inoxx Map pack
- UT Bonus Pack 3 (non .umod) Inoxx Map pack
- UT Bonus Pack 4 (.umod)
- UT Bonus Pack 4 (non .umod)
- Windows Ver. 348 Demo
- Windows Ver. 348 Demo Patch
- Mac Ver. 348m3 Demo
- Mac Ver. 348m4 Demo Patch
- Linux Ver. 348 Demo
More Unreal Tournament Goodies
- UT Music All of the UT music files, in .it format (playable by Winamp).
For more Unreal Tournament maps and more, head over to Nali City.
Beta OpenGL Renderers
- Beta OpenGL Renderer. From Daniel Vogel at Epic Games, gives improved performance for ATI and NVIDIA-based cards, and allows you to use UT's S3TC compressed textures.
- OpenGL Renderer Fix Source Code. From Daniel Vogel at Epic Games, in case you want to tweak out your own driver .dll
For installation instructions for the OpenGL renderer, see this page.